WHAT INFORMATION WE COLLECTWE DO NOT WE SHARE CUSTOMER DETAILS WITH ANY 3RD PARTIES
The information we collect via this website may include:
1. Any personal details you type in and submit, such as name, email address, etc.
2. Data which allows us to recognise you, your preferences and how you use this website. This saves you from re-entering information when you return to the site. This data is collected by cookies from your navigation around the site. A cookie is a small amount of data which we send to your computer. The data is then stored on your browser or hard disk. Most web browsers can be set to prevent you from receiving new cookies, notify you before accepting cookies or disable cookies altogether. Details about this can normally be found in the Help facility provided with your browser. If you disable cookies, you will not be able to receive personalised facilities and your progress to refer may take longer. The cookies store information only for as long as you are viewing the website.
3. Your IP address (this is your computer’s individual identification number) which is automatically logged by our web server. This is used to note your interest in our website.
4. Your preferences and use of email updates, recorded by emails we send you (if you select to receive email updates).
What we do with your information
Any personal information we collect from you will be used in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 and other applicable laws. The details we collect will be used:
1. To process your referrals and provide you with continuous updates on your referral progress, product offers, newsletters, campaigns, and the like.
2. To comply with legal requirements We may use third parties to carry out certain activities, such as processing and sorting data, monitoring how customers use our site and issuing our emails for us.
1. You can ask us to update your personal information by emailing precise details of your request to us on [email protected] Please ensure you type "update" in the subject line of your email.
2. You can ask us not to send you future marketing communications. To do this, simply email us on [email protected] or unsubscribe from the newsletter. Type "No Marketing" in the subject line and then the following in the main text:- your name and your email address
We will then suppress your data from all direct marketing, although we will still keep it for processing your order and fulfilling customer service and after sale obligations once the webstores have been launched.
Alternatively, you can post your request to the address in (3) below.
3. You also have the right to request a copy of any personal information we hold about you. To do this, simply write to us at the following address:
Købmagergade 3A, 4. & 5. Sal